Most of the properties in this section should be left at their defaults if you are using a consumer sensor. If you are providing connectivity to your own custom device then the properties will need to be altered.
Available options are:
- Serial Number – set this to the serial number of the target peripheral or to zero for wildcard.
The remaining options should only be changed for custom sensors, standard sensors will cease to function if these options are changed; they are:
- MoS Type – Master or Slave type.
- Device Type – the number must match the peripherals device type.
- Network – Controls the Frequency Offset.
- Trans Type – this is specific to the way pairing is achieved.
- Period – the period between data exchanged in ticks of 1/32768 of a second. I.e. a period of 8102 means data is exchanged 4.04 times per second. Altering this from the sensors default will cause sporadic data transfer.
- Frequency Offset – defined by the network and is the offset from the base GHz frequency. Altering this will not alter the sensor frequency and will stop communications.